Apply For Credit | Aplica para credito
Obtiene todos los productos que quieras sin que te duela el bolsillo.
Estamos aqui para apoyar a la comunidad latina. Queremos que consigas los productos que buscas pagando por planes mensuales. Así podrá llevarse lo que quiera sin necesidad de gastar todo su dinero!
Aplica en nuestro formulario, ingrese su información y le diremos cuanto de crédito usted obtendrá, es muy fácil!
No quieres aplicar en linea?
Ven a nuestro centro de servicios:
6824 Pacific Blvd, Huntington Park, California 90255
We offer customer service assistance with ACIMA and Synchrony. Please call to learn more at 800-878-0674.
Toll Free Phone
Mira nuestros Productos Aquí
Please read these terms carefully before using this site.
Synchrony Bank Online Credit Services Website Usage Agreement
This online credit services website (the “Site”), is provided by Synchrony Bank (the “Issuer”), the issuer of retailer- or dealer-branded credit cards (including any retailer- or dealer-branded Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover cards) (each, respectively, a “Card”) which may be associated with this Site.
In this Website Usage Agreement, the term “Retailer” refers to each retailer/dealer/merchant that is associated with a Card account.
The Site may be used only for the following purposes: obtaining information about a Card; obtaining and submitting applications for a Card; and if available, reviewing the status of your Card account online and obtaining online customer service assistance regarding your Card account.
By using the Site or downloading materials from the Site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice, as well as all other policies described in the Site. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions or any future terms and conditions, please do not use the Site or download materials from the Site.
These terms apply exclusively to your access to and use of the Site and do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with the Issuer, including the credit card agreement for a Card.
Restrictions on Use:
In order to use the Site, you must be:
at least 18 years old, and
a resident of the United States.
In addition, use of the Site is restricted to personal, family or household use. The Site may not be used for commercial purposes or for governmental purposes.
If you do not satisfy the above restrictions on use, please do not use the Site or download Materials from the Site.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the Issuer grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the Site and the materials thereon.
The Issuer authorizes you to view and download the information (“Materials”) at the Site only for your personal, noncommercial use in connection with applying for or using a Card. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and
you must not transfer the Materials to any other person.
You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. The Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of the Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, the Issuer does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
In using the Site, you agree:
not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked web sites;
not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked Sites;
not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
not to use or attempt to use or access another person’s account or personal information, or create or use a false identity on the Site;
not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site which are restricted from general access; and
not to use any robot, spider or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, extract, collect, harvest or copy the web pages or any data or data fields contained at the Site including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information of any other user of the Site.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted under your account, and that you will comply with all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations, that relate to your use of or activities on the Site.
The Materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. The Issuer does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site.
You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. The Issuer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site. The Issuer may make any other changes to the Site, the Materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the Site at any time without notice.
The Issuer does not make any warranty that your use of this Site or the Materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. The Issuer assumes no responsibility for damages that may be suffered by you, including, but not limited to, losses from delays, nondeliveries of content or any communications, errors, system down time, misdeliveries or miscommunications, network or system outages, file corruption, or service interruptions caused by the negligence of the Issuer, its affiliates, subsidiaries and licensors, or your own errors and/or omissions.
The Site, the information and Materials on the Site, and any software made available on the Site, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
As a convenience to you, the Issuer may provide, on the Site, links to websites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave the Site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. The Issuer makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon.
Links do not imply that the Issuer or the Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of the Issuer or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Information Provided by You:
You further recognize that the Issuer does not want you to, and you warrant that you shall not, provide any information or Materials to the Issuer that are defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful, or that incorporates the proprietary material of another.
Limitation of Damages/Waiver:
In no event shall the Issuer or Retailer or any of their respective affiliates or subsidiaries be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, Materials, and functions of the Site or any linked website, even if the Issuer or Retailer is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
You release, discharge and hold harmless the Issuer and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims or causes of action (known or unknown) arising out of our or their negligence in connection with the Site, including, without limitation, liabilities arising out of information posted on the Site or otherwise provided by the Issuer.
You acknowledge that you have carefully read this waiver and release paragraph and fully understand that it is a release of liability. You are waiving any right that you may have to bring legal action to assert a claim against us or the other parties set out above for our or their negligence.
Telephone and Communication Charges and Equipment:
You acknowledge that you have the appropriate computer equipment and Internet access to use the Site and understand that your use of the Internet may incur certain operational costs such as monthly fees for a service provider. You are solely responsible for any and all telephone and other communications charges and equipment costs relating to your use of the Site. All transmissions by you via the Site shall be at your sole risk and the Issuer will not be responsible for any communications line failure, equipment or systems failure or other such occurrence.
The Issuer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in this Agreement will be effective when notice of such changes is posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to this Agreement are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
The Issuer may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time.
The Issuer may remove, modify or otherwise change any content, including that of third parties, on or from the Site. The Issuer also may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to part or all of the Site without notice or liability. The Issuer may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all Materials. The Issuer may terminate your use of the Site at any time in its sole discretion.
International Use and Choice of Law:
The Site is controlled, operated and administered by the Issuer from its offices within the United States of America. Access to the Site from territories where its contents are illegal is prohibited.
This Website Usage Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and the federal laws of the United States of America, without giving effect to their conflict of laws provisions. For all disputes arising from or related to the Site, you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Issuer and you with respect to the terms of usage for the Site.
Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement or portion thereof to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of this Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Except as otherwise noted on this website, the contents of this website are copyrighted © 2020 by Synchrony Bank. All rights are reserved. No part of the Materials on this website, including website text, graphics and HTML code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without the express written consent of Synchrony Bank.
3. You accept that Acima’s website is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
4. The materials included in Acima’s website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from legal counsel. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON ACIMA’S WEBSITE ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE, AND ARE IN NO MANNER TO BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE THEREFOR. FOR SPECIFIC LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU MUST RETAIN LEGAL COUNSEL. Acima does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through Acima’s website. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Acima reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of Acima’s website.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ACIMA’S WEBSITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US.
7. Acima’s website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorized to download one copy of the material displayed or performed on Acima’s website (“Content”) on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on Acima’s website are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Acima or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on Acima’s website. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Acima or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s copyright notice.
8. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on Acima’s website in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of Acima. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of Acima’s website. We are not able to confirm that the materials contained on these web pages are correct in every case. Acima reserves the right to make changes to Acima’s website, including the availability of any feature, database, Content, Web page materials, product information and prices on Acima’s website at any time without notice or liability. Acima may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of Acima’s website without notice or liability.
9. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to, distribute, or otherwise publish through Acima’s website any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Acima’s website, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
11. Acima Credit will send text messages to you. You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 22462 or 84469. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "*HELP*" to 22462 or 84469. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe. Message frequency will vary by account. As always, Message and Data Rates May Apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The following carriers are supported: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Boost, Virgin Mobile USA and Metro PCS. T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this shortcode, you can call us at 1.800.742.1789 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. ACIMA’S WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH ACIMA’S WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, ACIMA CREDIT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON ACIMA’S WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH ACIMA’S WEBSITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH ACIMA’S WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, ACIMA AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ACIMA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN ACIMA’S WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ACIMA’S WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ACIMA AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF ACIMA’S WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. FURTHER, IN NO EVENT WILL ACIMA CREDIT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, USE OF DATA OR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS, DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS ACIMA’S WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
14. Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites, we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.